Uber Eats Delivery Service
Uber Eats offers 3 delivery methods, the costs of which vary depending on the distance to be traveled by the delivery person:
- Free Delivery Code
This service is totally free you can avail of this offer by using the Uber Eats Free Delivery Code
- Personal delivery
The courier arrives at your door, rings, or calls you. You just have to go out to pick up your order.
- Delivery outside
You meet your courier outside to collect your order.
Uber Eats accepts the payments through the following methods:
- Blue Card (Visa, Mastercard, Electron)
- Edenred restaurant ticket
- Google pay
- LunchR Card
- Google pay
- Uber gift cards
Uber Eats Customer Service
If there’s a problem with your Uber Eats order, the delivery company is always there to resolve your issue within minutes. Whether your order has not arrived, is incomplete, damaged, or wrong, never hesitate to contact your Uber Eats customer service. By contacting customer service directly via the Uber Eats app or via the site, you will find a solution to your problem and be able to fully enjoy your meal at home. Indeed, Uber customer service is there to reimburse missing dishes, damaged or erroneous orders. You get an Uber Eats credit to your account or even a refund to your bank account. You can also negotiate an Uber Eats code for compensation. To contact your Uber Eats customer service, several solutions are available:
- Go to the “help” or “need help” tab of the application or on the official website.
- Send a message directly through the application and through the chat.
- Contact customer service by phone: 08 05 08 42 84.
- Get in touch via social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
- Contact the delivery person directly by phone.
- Go to the uber eats FAQ.